Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the first impression that guests have when coming into your Scottsdale home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and require a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery near a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to particular door details and divert attention away from other unfriendly aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a great first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Scottsdale, give them a call at 480-296-2022 or schedule an appointment online to consider all the selections for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.